Biggest K-Cosmetics Haul

Hello Everyone! I just returned from Seoul and boy, AM I EXCITED TO SHARE ABOUT ALL THE THINGS I BOUGHT.
While it is true that Korea sells the cheapest korean cosmetics (duh) at ridiculous prices of 1-for-1 and discounts, you still have to shop smart.

1. If you are in an area where there are a few stores of the same brand, check every store before purchasing because they might be having different sales. Ridiculous and troublesome? Yes. But it beats seeing a product at a lower price at a store few metres away.
2. Patience is a virtue. As much as you are super duper excited to get your hands on the products you've been eyeing on, try not to buy all of them at the start of your trip unless there's a huge sale.
3. Buying in bulk is cheaper. Walking along the famous streets of Myeongdong and Dongdaemun made me realise that cosmetic shops tend to sell in BULK. For example, Banila Co. was selling 6 Clean It Zeros for the price of 5, Innisfree was selling 5 Super volcanic clay masks with tons of freebies etc. So, the next time u decide to splurge in Korea, collate orders and buy in bulk.

I'll save tips from my trip for another post so here are all the cosmetics I bought!


This was every single item I bought for myself as well as for friends and family so some of the items will not be mentioned below. I'll only share those which I hauled for myself. 

Starting with sheet masks, there was a lot of shops having a 10+10 sale and me being a cheapskate unable to resist, i ended up buying 110 sheet masks :DD

The masks I bought include
-Skinfood's Beauty in a food-Rice  (Smooth and brightening)
-Skinfood's Beauty in a food-Jeju Tangerine  (Moisture)
-The Face Shop's Real Nature-White Tea (Brightens and Clears Skin)
-The Face Shop's Real Nature-Blueberry (Moisture and vitality)
-TonyMoly's I'm real-Rice (Clear Skin)
-TonyMoly's I'm real-Tomato (Radiance)
-Innisfree's skin clinic-Hyaluronic acid (Moisture)
-Innisfree's it's real squeeze mask in almost every type (didnt purchase the anti ageing ones)

With the exception of Innisfree masks, all the other masks were priced at W500 each.
The Skinclinic one from Innisfree was W900 each (Buy 10 for W9 0000) and the other Innisfree ones were sold at 30 + 10 Aloevera free @ W28 500.

Now that we're done with the sheet masks, I'll be listing each cosmetic brand I bought from and the items along with their prices down below!

[NATURE REPUBLIC]
Aloe Vera Gel W4400 each


[MISSHA]
-Magic Cushion Moisture special package #21 (One cushion plus extra puff and refill) W12 500
-All around Safe Block Sebum Zero SPF50+ Sunblock W4950 (1-for-1 at W9 900)
-All around Safe Block Essence SPF 45 Sunblock W4 950
-Air puffs (4 for W5 000)

[THE FACE SHOP]
-Melting colour lip creamer Kakao friends #10 Fresh Muzi W4 500 (1-for-1 at W9 000)
-Melting colour lip creamer #8 Red Nouveau W4 500

[BANILA CO]
-Clean it zero Original W18 000

[ETUDE HOUSE]
-Drawing Eyebrow pencil #1 Dark brown W3 000
-Drawing Eyebrow pencil #3 Brown W3 000
-Mineral bottle facial mist #Deep Moisture W12 000
*I can't really remember the exact prices of the items I bought from Etude so i apologise if they're wrong*

[INNISFREE]
-Camellia essential hair mist W10 000
-Smart foundation: Water Balancing #21 Natural Beige W5 500
-Cover stamping puff W4 000
-2 Super volcanic pore clay masks (came as a duo with a free green tea serum as shown above @ W 26 500)
-Auto eyebrow pencil #5 Espresso Brown W4 000
-10 Capsule recipe pack: 2 rice (Brightening), 2 Canola Honey (Hydration), 2 Bamboo (Moist&Soothing), Seaweed (Clear skin), Aloe (Soothe skin), Bija&Aloe (Troubled skin), Aronia (Nutrition) W1 000 each (5+5 sale)
-Air magic puff W2 000
-Blueberry rebalancing cleanser W5 000
-Cushion (FREAKING STEAL): Pretty Cushion case + foundation cushion Ampoule moisture #21 Pink Beige + Air puff + stickers and cards(photo below) = W10 000
*NO I AM NOT KIDDING. i bought this at a innisfree cushion atm store in Garosugil and since it was some promotional event and i happened to win a free foundation cushion, i got a new and beautiful cushion at 10 000 WON. I WON AT LIFE. okay bad joke but yeah, it was exhilarating.*

[COSRX]
So I went to Korea bent on purchasing this brand highly raved by beauty vloggers and bloggers and trust me, I searched high and low for this. (They seriously need their own shop.) AND I AM SO GLAD I MANAGED TO BUY EVERYTHING I WANTED even though i spent like W70 000+ just at an Aland store in garosugil. 

-One step pimple clear pad W17 500
-Oil free ultra moisturising lotion W19 000
-BHA blackhead power liquid W18 500
-AHA/BHA clarifying treatment toner W12 600
-2 Low pH good morning cleansers W8 500 each
-Acne pimple master patch W3 500

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, here is a picture of all the samples I received. Cosmetic shops generally do not give samples if you purchase items on a sale unless you end up sweet talking your way through ;)

Alrighty! That's it for my Seoul Haul and I really hope I can bring you another one next year (if my financial status allows lol). I'm definitely going to review the Cosrx products so stay tuned!

Comments