Where to shop? QOO10 BREEZY

Hello Everyone! I'm back with another online korean cosmetic shop review and this time it is from Qoo10. For those of you unsure of what it is, it's very similar to websites like Gmarket, Tabao, and eBay where you can buy almost anything and have it shipped to your doorstep.

For today, I'm zooming in on a shop by the name of Breezy in particular where korean products are being sold - from hair products to foot products lol. They carry brands like Nexcare, Espoir, Iope, Innisfree, Memebox, Son&Park and a lot more.



I selected their Aritaum Lip products ministore because they're having a BUY 2 GET 1 FREE promotion and I LOVE SALES.



[PRODUCT AND PRICE] Here's a brief idea of the different types of Aritaum lip products sold, as well as their prices

1. Wannabe Cushion Tint(11 colours) : SGD$14.90
                                               

2. Honey Melting Tint (12 colours): SGD$14.90



3. World Glam Tint (10 colours) : SGD$15.90


 4. Water Sliding Tint (15 colours): SGD$16.90



Their prices are not exactly the cheapest in the market but they are fairly average. However, if you take into account of the shipping fee, I feel that it isn't wow dirt cheap but it's affordable if you are looking for quality products that aren't available in your country. 

[POLICIES]


[RELIABILITY] Breezy has a large amount of positive reviews on their Aritaum lip products minishop and almost 95% are satisfied with their orders. The only problem I've noticed would be that the shop fails to send the right number of products to their customers especially with the buy 2 get 1 free sale going on so just take note of that and check your parcel upon receiving it.

[MY EXPERIENCE] I ordered 2 Honey Melting tints- Coral Candy and Grapefruit Soda, and the shipping fee was about $1.50 and since it was a sale, it was pretty much 3 Honey Melting tints for the price of SGD$31.70. 


I ordered on the 15th of december(Tuesday) and my parcel arrived on the 18th(Friday). It's very easy to track your orders ('My orders' -> 'Shipping info' -> 'Track my orders') as well.
My items were delivered in a soft yellow plastic bag lined with bubble wrap on the inside. The material isn't hard to cut through and the lip tints were further wrapped in bubble wrap as well, so points for the wrapping woohoo!




Here are the tints that I ordered: [top to bottom]
1. #6 Tomato Stew (The freebie i received yay)
2. #7 Coral Candy
3. #8 Grapefruit Soda



[THE GOOD]
-Affordable, more so when they have sales 
-Great packaging
-Items were in top condition
-Fast delivery(3 days)

[THE BAD]
-None

[THE UGLY] 
-None

Overall, I'm really satisfied with Breezy's service and I'll definitely order more from them in the future! 
For those of you interested in seeing a review + swatch of the tints, please let me know in the comments down below! 

Comments