Christmas Haul



Being a korean cosmetic addict, I decided to splurge because it's CHRISTMAS and it's the season of giving. Poor excuse, i know. Anyways, I'll be sharing with you guys what I bought this December and if you want a review done on any of the products, leave it in the comments below :)

So I went to a few websites to buy korean makeup/skincare products because they're cheaper online/not available in my country.
But seriously, buying cosmetics (anything actually) is cheaper online but you have to be careful because there might be scams.


[FIRST STOP] Amore Pacific's minishop on GMarket Global
I have been looking for the highly raved Mamonde Rose Water Toner and they were having a sale so yeah.





I bought 2 250ml bottles and received a free gift (1 Mamonde Lotus Sheet Mask and 1 Age Control trial kit which contains 5 sample items-a toner, essence, emulsion, cream, eye cream) WOOHOO!! 
If you're wondering why my toners look a little different, it's because they're the Holiday Edition :)


[SECOND STOP] Qoo10's minishop-BREEZY.
I shared my experience with this shop in my previous post so check it out if you are interested!
I purchased the Aritaum Honey Melting Tints because they were having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale and who am I to resist.



[Top to Bottom] #6 Tomato Stew (the freebie) , #7 Coral Candy , #8 Grapefruit Soda


[THIRD STOP] Althea.Kr.
I have to admit, it is one of my favourite websites to buy cosmetics from. If you want to find out why, I've dedicated a post on that so go check it out! 


1. Skinfood's Rice Wash Off Mask



2. Innisfree's Jeju Sparkling Mineral Cream


3. The Saem's Urban Eco Harakake Toner



4. The Saem's Cover perfection tip Concealer


[FOURTH STOP] Watsons' sale for NYX Cosmetics. 
Picked up a NYX Round Lipstick - #583A Haute Melon



[FIFTH STOP] Local Supermarket.
Presenting to you, a SULFATE-FREE shampoo: L'oreal's EverStrong Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner. (The shampoo also comes in the same colour as the conditioner; no difference except for the packaging.) 



[SIXTH AND FINAL STOP] A local Innisfree store! 
2 Nail polishes and a gel top coat.



From left to right, #166 (Green with sparkles) , #41 (Navy Blue) and the Eco Nail Gel Top Coat.

So that's it for December and I wish you all a Happy New Year!!

Comments